The Walking Dead

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
darklighter1

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by darklighter1 »

Could be Jig! Cooooooould be!!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

You guys see the last episode of the season yet?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Hell yes!!! That was gangsta boogie as fuck! What are your thoughts?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

AWESOME! Can't wait for next season now. When last season ended it kinda wrapped up the Woodbury, Governor storyline (or so we thought) so wasn't shittin bricks waiting to see what happens next but now....DAMN!!!!

So they definitely are cannibals right? I know they are different storylines (the comic and the show) but similiar themes are gonna pop up, so is that your take on them? I saw them run by a bunch of bones but not sure if they were human or not but it looked like it and where else would they get that much meat?

This fuckin show has me hooked now (well it really did since the beginning but that was such a kick ass cliffhanger). I need to go start the entire comic run now just to pass the time till October.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

darklighter1 wrote:So they definitely are cannibals right? I know they are different storylines (the comic and the show) but similiar themes are gonna pop up, so is that your take on them? I saw them run by a bunch of bones but not sure if they were human or not but it looked like it and where else would they get that much meat?
Oh yeah, those were human remains in the cages & on the bbq. Did you notice that first room where they all met was medical tables and whatnot? Plus, the creepy memo/morial with all the candles and freaky mantra written on the wall.
I need to go start the entire comic run now just to pass the time till October.
Smart move!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

OH YEAH! The memorial room!! Shit was happening so fast in the last 4 minutes I forgot about that! I have to watch that episode again this weekend!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Yeah, It's meant to be rewatched so one picks up the details.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Great, I am not alone....Sweet, lol...

OK...That's why I miss you guys, I'm pretty smart, but you guys are great company...I DID NOT notice that the first room was full of medical tables...That's fucking awesome, thanks for pointing that out...

I absolutely knew though, that Terminus was a bad, but necessary idea...Based mostly on my VU thread about surviving this particular version of the apocalypse, but I digress...

1. Those signs all over. No camp has openly campaigned for newcomers the entire show.
2. That guy Carl almost helped at the beginning of the last episode. WTF was he doing walking in the opposite direction?

I would love to know how they're going to get out of this, other than that Rick was doing some serious forshadowing in the beginning of the episode...I'm pretty sure he knew that there was a serious chance that what happened would happen...Rick has really turned into a pretty dangerous character himself...

Am I missing something, who is out besides Carol, Tyrese and the Baby? I'm about ready to try and figure this thing out...

I would caution against reading the comics though...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

I think just Beth is missing besides those three. But I hear they may be in one of the other tankers or whatever those things are called. I was reading an article yesterday that said they may not be cannibals that they may be testing everyone to see who is strongest to survive or some bullshit like that. No fuckin way...they are serious cannibals IMO.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Über wrote:I'm pretty sure he knew that there was a serious chance that what happened would happen...Rick has really turned into a pretty dangerous character himself...
I think after everything that's happened to him, Rick has come to grips with the fact he needs to do whatever it takes to survive. That altercation with the "Claimed" gang was the final catalyst.

As Darkie said, Just Beth is missing... unless they were serving Bethburgers when Glen & Co arrived.
Über wrote: I would caution against reading the comics though...
As I've stated previously, the comic is off doing it's own thing. A lot of the same characters, but that's about it.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links