Date of Birth: April 30, 1982
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165lbs
Ethnicity: East Indian
Religion: Sikh
Sign: Taurus

Freestyle

Likes: Relaxing, having a good time and just living it up. One of my favourite pass times is travelling. I love going to new and different places and seeing what it has to offer and just meeting new people. I golf and play tennis pretty much all summer long and ski during the winter months. Love hanging out with my girlfriend and my buddies and just partying it up and rockin out no matter where we are!

Dislikes: My biggest dislike would have to be routine. I fully cannot stand knowing that I have a set schedule for days or weeks or months ahead of me. Unfortunately that's life sometimes and some things you just can't help but for the most part i'd rather just be spontaneous. Also i'm not a big fan of pants.

Unless I told you, you would never know that I: sleep with a teddy bear my girlfriend gave me. I take it even when I go on vacations or travelling about.

Favorite Quote: I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.
[hr:00a1b37f43]

Self Peception:

Positive: Extremely easy-going and relaxed when it comes to most things. Unless of couse it is something I feel strongly about in which case i'm able to focus on the task and do what needs to be done. Fun-loving and always up for an adventure. Hell, come partying with me and you'll definitely be in for the ride of your life. Very spontaneous and up for pretty much anything at any time.

Negative: Too carefree at the wrong times. Missed out on great opportunities because i've procrastinated or been too laid-back. Live my life too close with the old saying "anything worth doing is worth doing in excess."

Assumed Perception: Most people either like me right off the bat or completely dislike me. There doesn't really seem to be a middle ground. I've been told I have a personality which draws others towards me.

Questions and Answers

1. Do you tend to make decisions using your intuition and/or feelings or do you tend to use your knowledge and/or intelligence? Would you change that if you could?
I make decisions based on a combination of both intuition/feelings and knowledge/intelligence. I am a very intuitive person and sometimes let my feelings get the better of me. For the most part i'm able to control myself when the need be and stop for a moment to use my better judgement and come up with the best overall decision.

2. Do you judge yourself more harshly than you judge others?
I definitely think I judge myself more harshly than I judge others. I am my own strongest critic and I can come down on myself much harder than anybody else would be able to.

3. Is the praise of others more important than your own sense of compentence?
It's important to receive praise when it's deserving however it is not the most important thing to me. If I receive praise that's great but nothing is more important to me than knowing i'm competent at whatever it is i'm trying to do.

Rate Questions

(Not good at all - Not so good - Average - Pretty Good - Exceptional)

How would you rate your ability to communicate and keep a conversation going..?
Exceptional

How would you rate your ability to flow, despite a lack of knowledge on a subject..?
Pretty Good

If you lack understanding or knowledge, are you willing to learn about something..?
Pretty Good

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Fellow AF Member based on your experience in the forums, rate Mandizzle...!

How would you rate Mandizzle when it comes to:

His ability to communicate and keep a conversation going..?

Pretty good...Seems to be made of up equal parts of bullshit, common sense, and logic, the kind of guy I could talk to all the time, LoL...We talk on IM often, and although those discussions have not ventured into the serious, I have no doubt that if they did, the conversation would be just as enjoyable...

His ability to flow, despite a lack of knowledge on a subject..?

Pretty Good...When you are dealing with someone who is obviously intelligent, conversations don't have gaps...If he doesn't know, or isn't clear about something, a question is asked...You can't really ask for much more than that...

His willingness to learn about a subject he has little to no knowledge of..?

Man, so far, Dizzle has taken everying thing we've done here and taken it to a new level...As far as I know, this is is first time being on staff at a forum, and things could not bee more smoother than they already are...The site looks great, is full of good content, and gets better and better everyday...His being here, being involved, being active and really getting into the site have made this an overall awesome experience...Exceptional is the score on this one...

Is there anything you would like to add about your feelings or dealings with Mandizzle that other members might want to know..?

Dude, there isn't much that I can say that hasn't been said a million times before...I honestly don't want to imagine what the site would be like without you...The whole landscape of the forum has changed, the attitude...Guys are coming here, seeing the site, and realizing that we have such an awesome community here, that they are staying...I spend less and less time at other sites, this forum seems to be too busy even for me...Thanks goes to all who are involved here, but your all over impressive posts and involvement have made the site unreal...We are the source for many things, and has an owner, you couldn't be more proud than being in a situation like that...Dude, you are forbidden from leaving the site, LoL...

After reading his profile, if you could ask Mandizzle a question what would it be..?

You seem to be a man of little regret, one who lives for the day...Could you give advice to someone who lived life the same way, but wanted to change to a more structured lifestyle..? What would you tell them..?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mandizzle
.Mr.Mojo.Risin.

Post by Mandizzle »

In response to your question Ja:

I would suggest to anybody who wants to live a more structured lifestyle that they should just buck up and do what needs to be done. It's all fine to be care free and live for the moment, but there are also other times when one must decide on what is more important. If your lifestyle calls for structure and routine then the smarter choice would be to adapt. It is still possible to be fun-loving and have a good time yet also abide by the rules and live a disciplined life. In the end it is all about discovering a happy balance. Once that is found things tend to become easier.

And that's what I have to say about that..

Thanks for replying to the post Ja... I appreciate it man..

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

Pretty good. I've had a couple convos with Diz and he always keeps them going. He's got tons to say and it's all very interesting. This is close to exceptional but not quite there.

Exceptional. I haven't seen a topic that he's participated in that he doesn't know what he's talking about. That may just be a smart ploy on his part to not get involved in what he doesn't know (like the VU...haven't seen him in there). But what he does participates in here he knows perfectly.

Beyond Exceptional. He has learned so much in a short amount of time here and has been vital. He's always willing to learn and to listen to others. One of the best traits to have.

Is there anything you would like to add about your feelings or dealings with Mandizzle that other members might want to know..?

I'm with AYHJA on this. This guy has been so amazing to this site. He has brought this site to exceptional. AYHJA has done and is continuing to do an amazing job and it's awesome to finally see a new member come in and make such a difference. We haven't seen something like this in a very, very long time. Most new members write their "hi" post and then never come back. Diz has stepped right up and has contributed so much to this board. It's so great to have you here...

After reading his profile, if you could ask Mandizzle a question what would it be..?

You said that you are very carefree but you are also the biggest critic of yourself. You said no one can judge you more harshly then you do yourself. How does that work? How can you be so carefree yet judge yourself harshly? To me that seems to contradict
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mandizzle
.Mr.Mojo.Risin.

Post by Mandizzle »

Wow sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this thread TT, but to answer your question...

There are certain things in life everybody must take seriously such as education, jobs, etc.. I'm finishing up my university degree and when it comes to projects and tests/exams I can be pretty harsh on myself. I always strive to achieve the highest mark I possibly can and if I don't then I pick apart what my faults might have been. That's just one example of something I judge myself harshly on.

My carefree attitude applies to pretty much everything else in life. As I said earlier i'm just pretty easy going and don't let a lot of things get under my skin and bug me.

Hope that answered your question and thanks for taking the time to reply it means a lot to me..

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

Between pretty good and exceptional. We chat on MSN occasionally, and he's pretty good at keeping the conversation going and keeping it interesting.

Pretty good I'd say. He's not the type of person to just smile and nod. If he doesn't understand something he'll let you know.

Is there anything he doesn't know? Dizzy, is there something you know nothing about? lol To me he seems to know what he's doing, and like I said above, if he doesn't understand something he'll let you know. He's not just gonna say, "Fuck it. I don't get it."

How fucking awesome is it that he's Canadian? lol He seems like a great guy. He's easy going, doesn't let a lot of shit bother him. He's the type of person who won't get mad if someone makes an ignorant comment, you know? If I was going to Toronto for a weekend, I wouldn't mind looking him up. He's the type of guy, if you're going out with him, you know you're gonna have a good time, no question about it. lol

My question is concerning your name. If no one told me how to pronounce it, I would probably say Mandeer. To me that kind of sounds like Mandizzle. I was wonder, is that the correct pronounciation, and if so, is that how you got the nickname Mandizzle? If not, how did you get it?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mandizzle
.Mr.Mojo.Risin.

Post by Mandizzle »

Yes Kra-Fish you are right it is pronounced Man-deer... lol...

As far as the nickname goes it's from back when Snoop was going through his "I just learned the alphabet bitches" stage and was spellin every damn thing out and puttng "izzle" at the end of everything.

I was back in high school then and we were pretty much imitating Snoop and one day a buddy of mine called me "Mandizzle" and since then it kinda stuck around...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mandizzle
.Mr.Mojo.Risin.

Post by Mandizzle »

Oh and Kramer if you're ever coming out to T.O. let me know and i'll take ya around dude... and trust me you'll have a wicked time out partying here...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links