[Tutorial] How to make Userbars

Tutorials and how-to's.
PM4EVER

Post by PM4EVER »

QUOTE(who.am.i)Haha thanks buddy..!
Uh, aquabeta is my site, lol
Hasn't been online for a bit though (not until we finally move servers again anyway)
Now I got it! 1st I thought it's a style or something! :roll: Ok, I will make one-two-three! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(PHiXiON666)Nice stuff, how'd you make them?
Well, it's EZ like "poking your eyes out" /quote by BlingG/

1. 19†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬ ¢¢¬¢ž¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢¬…¡‚¬‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬‚350
2. make a 1pix boder around it, on a new layer (CTRL+A, Select > Modify > Border, fill it)
3. make a patent, by making a new image in 3†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬ ¢¢¬¢ž¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢¬…¡‚¬‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬‚3 pic, draw from top right to bottom left 3 balck pixels, then Edit > Define Patent
4. back to the original, new layer, CTRL+F5, fill with patent! ( i sure pin light on 20%)
5. now draw a owal on the top of this, and CTRL+F5 fill with white on ~20% too!
6. now preapare, and select you image that you want to use, and make it 19†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬ ¢¢¬¢ž¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢¬…¡‚¬‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬‚350, and paste into the original one, and ready!

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Have funnnnn!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Damn..! Nice quick tut, LoL...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
WAY
Site Admin

Post by WAY »

NICE..! Thanks for the tutorial!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pete

Post by Pete »

awesome stuff! thank you! :tul:

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pete

Post by Pete »

hey what font do you use for the text?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
PM4EVER

Post by PM4EVER »

QUOTE(Pete)hey what font do you use for the text?

Oh yeah, forgot that! :roll:

+I don't know what's the name of the font in white color, but you jut make again a new layer, set the size about 12-13pt. Then you set up a 'stroke' 1px and black, and you are ready.

###EDIT###
Found the name of the font, and here is the link where you can get it!
http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fo ... 0-BRK-.ttf

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
PHiXiON666

Post by PHiXiON666 »

Thx, made a few of my own appreciate the tut! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
PM4EVER

Post by PM4EVER »

QUOTE(PHiXiON666)Thx, made a few of my own appreciate the tut! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No prob...as I see you used instead 3†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬ ¢¢¬¢ž¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢¬…¡‚¬‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬‚3 a 10†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬ ¢¢¬¢ž¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢¬…¡‚¬‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬‚10 pattern, or 5†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬ ¢¢¬¢ž¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢¬…¡‚¬‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬‚5! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nice they look! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> One question: what are these?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
PHiXiON666

Post by PHiXiON666 »

They should be clickable now! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
PM4EVER

Post by PM4EVER »

QUOTE(PHiXiON666)They should be clickable now! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Now I know... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links