Sir Jig-A-Lot

[Member Profile] Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Meet Sir Jig-A-Lot

Spoiler:

Forum Profile

Quick Facts

Name:Dre

Nickname(s): Snickers,Jiggy,Master,That Motherfucker,Muttly,Drizzay,D 2 Tha Rizz

Date of Birth: 18 August

Hometown: Sydney,Land Of Oz

Height: 6"1

Weight: 210 lbs

Ethnicity: Samoan/Spanish

Religion: LMS

Sign: Leo

Freestyle

Likes: Stuff,Studying Human Behaviour. Meeting new peeps,Music of all kinds,Movies,Cognac

Dislikes: Ignorantass motherfuckers ie, racists,gits,tools,dumb cunts

Unless I told you, you would never know that I: i spoke about 14 languages

Favorite Quote: I Won't Deny It,I'm A Str8 Ridah

Self Peception: a real calm laidback motherfucker who's been around the block. a lot.
Dives in & out of life's pool at any given moment. Sir fucking Galahad in a Misogynist's clothing

Positive: crazy intelligent,mad loyal,gets great amusement out of himself before clowning others. embraces & sleeps with change before it sneaks up & bitchslaps the fuck outta him [like it seems to do the majority],open-minded on most shit.

Negative: Hispanic temper, can be too trusting (in given situations).

Assumed Perception:a crazyass mofo w/out a serious bone in his body (except on alternate tuesdays & thursdays).

Questions and Answers

1. Do you tend to make decisions using your intuition and/or feelings or do you tend to use your knowledge and/or intelligence? Would you change that if you could?i listen to my gut when it comes to the important shit. it has never led me astray. i balance that with cohesive & clear thought. when i haven't listened to my instincts,i usually pay the piper.

2. Do you judge yourself more harshly than you judge others? pretty balanced there.

3. Is the praise of others more important than your own sense of compentence? no. as long as i know what's up, acknowledgment by others comes a distant second.

Rate Questions

(Not good at all - Not so good - Average - Pretty Good - Exceptional)

How would you rate your ability to communicate and keep a conversation going..? Pretty Good

How would you rate your ability to flow, despite a lack of knowledge on a subject..? Pretty Good

If you lack understanding or knowledge, are you willing to learn about something..? Exceptional
Last edited by Sir Jig-A-Lot on Wed May 06, 2009 3:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: [Member Profile] Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by AYHJA »

Fellow AF Member based on your experience in the forums, rate Sir Jig-A-Lot..!

(Not good at all - Not so good - Average - Pretty Good - Exceptional)

How would you rate Sir Jig-A-Lot when it comes to:

His ability to communicate and keep a conversation going..?

I have had the pleasure of probably talking to Jig more than anyone else on the forum via it be the threads in which we follow simultaneously or instant message...I would rate him at this point pretty good...Although he's been here a bit, we haven't had that many conversations total, and it would at first seem that he was a bit guarded...Nonetheless, he has opened up enough, and not that it could easily be hidden anyways, its easy to see that he is definitely 'AF' material...He is generally and specifically informative about many subjects, and just so happens that we have quite a few things in common...When we have talked, it has been for extended periods of time...Needless to say, that rarely happens to me so I'm very pleased to have his acquiantence...

His ability to flow, despite a lack of knowledge on a subject..?

I'm going to go with Pretty Good on this one as well...My experience with Jig is that he's a great listener..! That has to count for something when it comes to not being well versed in a subject...My instincts tell me that the reason that his profile has gone unanswered this long would be a lack of material to write an informed review...But with more participation in the areas where that is prominent, like VU, that will change quickly...Because he is intelligent beyond what we have seen from him thus far on the forums, we may find out that a lack of knowledge on many subjects will be masked behind the ability to grasp concepts quickly...

His willingness to learn about a subject he has little to no knowledge of..?

Exceptional on this one...A man who never hesitates to ask a question displays both humility and willingness...More or less, this is what that question is about, not so much a lack of knowledge, but the idea that a person is not above and beyond learning from other people, and even further, wants to hear other ideas and perspectives...I couldn't think of a better example of this than Jig...

Is there anything you would like to add about your feelings or dealings with Sir Jig-A-Lot that other members might want to know..?

Great guy...I have little doubt that he and I would be able to hang out in real life and get along great...I would encourage anyone that hasn't done so to check out his 'Third Eye' thread in VU, add him to your buddy list, check out his great music shares, and get to know him...I have no idea why he took his real picture out of this thread, but for some reason, seeing him puts things into perspective...Eh, put the pic back up Jig..! :P

Every few months, AF gets a new member that takes to the site like a fish to water...There is no doubt in my mind that Jig was that member not so long ago, and would probably easily take home the 'Member of the Year' award if we bestowed such an honor...

After reading his profile, if you could ask Sir Jig-A-Lot a question what would it be..?

The one thing I noticed about your profile that stood out would be that you speak/understand so many languages...On one hand, that seems to be a great positive, and I'm sure it is...But on another, you could be 'Jack of All Trades, master of none', so to speak...Do you think that your ability to communicate in so many ways has in fact, limited your ability to communicate in so many ways..?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Re: [Member Profile] Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Kumicho wrote:...Do you think that your ability to communicate in so many ways has in fact, limited your ability to communicate in so many ways..?
From a certain viewpoint,Yes it has. I ain't trippin' though. ;)
Who is this Sir Jig-A-Lot anyway?... :laff:
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links