[Member Profile] trashtalkr

Tutorials and how-to's.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Lost Ghost

Post by Lost Ghost »

Are we allowed more than one reply?

Either way.....

Theres no way in the world I would consider you a leader based on the way you act on this forum..... and I really don't buy that "let other people lead" stuff....... I dont understand if wherever else you are people tell you that you're too strong..whenever you come on here...you're a weak follower in your posts. Tired doesn't really explain it either....either you're a leader or you're not one.....its not a 9-5 type thing...

It just seems like you're talking the talk with this profile and not walking the walk on the forum, maybe thats the point of these profiles to tell us what you're really like.....but a strong minded, determinded TT seems much more valuable to the forum than the one we got right now...

so, I guess I have to ask a question in order to make this whole post valid...

After reading his response, if you could ask trashtalkr a question what would it be..?
If you claim to always demand perfection with everything you do...why are you coming up with tons of excuses as to why you act like a shallow follower on this site?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

LG, I don't think that you'll be satisfied with anything that I write. You have the amazing ability to look at the negative in anything. If you were to see God create the universe I'm sure you would have asked him why I didn't do it in less than 7 days. Nothing I write is gonna please you
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Lost Ghost

Post by Lost Ghost »

So you're not going to answer the question?

I'm not satisfied with you talking about how you're a leader and a perfectionist and soooo strong, when you've never displayed a single one of those traits during your entire tenure on this site.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

I've already answered the question you posted. You are never gonna be satisfied with me or anyone. You always find something to criticize. I don't know if this makes you feel all strong and powerful but it isn't cool at all. You are pretty much just being a jackass thinking that you are some hero coming to save this forum from evil people like me
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links