Post by AYHJA »

[center]Image
AYHJA Firefox Profile Version 3

« ------- ------- »[/center]

Extension: The AYHJA Firefox Profile
Version: 3.0 (Firefox build 2.0.0.7)
Author/Extension Homepage: http://www.ayhja.com/
File Size: 24.2 MB (RAR)

Description: This is version 3 of my power user Firefox profile...It includes a ready to go version, as well as an installer version, in which you can pick and choose the extensions you want to use...The latest version of the Firefox software is included in the download as well as a couple of additional programs and plugins you may find useful...

Included Extensions: http://www.kumicho.org/Firefox/AYHJA_FF-v3.html

Installation: To install the profile, follow these steps...

1. Download and extract the archive below...Within the archive is a folder named 'www.ayhja.com'...Copy and paste that folder into your Firefox profile directory and head to step 2..!

For example: C:\Firefox\www.ayhja.com

2. The great thing about Firefox, is that you can create new profiles w/o overwriting your old one, or move your bookmarks and personal settings into the new profile with no issues...Just wanna check out to see what I have..? Cool...All you need to do is this...

Alter your Firefox shortcut target to have a "-p" at the end...Click apply and OK, and when you next click it to start Firefox, it will bring up the profile menu...Create a new user, Name the profile, and when it asks you for the folder, don't use the default folder, use the location in step 1...Once you've done that, you're all set..!

Image Image Image

My Firefox profile and all extensions will be loaded without having messed up any of your own settings...Once you figure on the profile you want to use, Just remove the -p from your shortcut target and you're good to go..!

Rating: 6.8 out of 7

Notes: I've included a secondary piece of software in the archive's program folder that preloads Firefox when you boot your PC...A pretty good piece of software IMO, and should help out slower systems...

[center]Image
Engineered -- Powered -- Invincible

ayhja.com | 1337 Firefox Profile Version 3 | 24.2 MB | RAR | 1337

Download
MD5: 23b540c82bab2bf70a08eef17041334d

RapidShare Mirror: http://rapidshare.com/files/62658179/AYHJA_FF-v3.rar[/center]
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
BlindG

Re: AYHJA Firefox Power User Profile, Version 3

Post by BlindG »

When it was time to install Fawna again, I knew you were da man to talk to about that profile :D
Everything went smooth and now it's... full again :D

Thank you very much Mr A for the updated profile :D

Now I just have to unload a number of all those things :D
(I don't need the whole world to know that I bookmark goat-fucking sites :D)
Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links