Topics and discussion geared towards lifestyle, personal finance/economics, and consumer affairs.
luvbugin

Post by luvbugin »

I've had a serious run in with karma lately. I'm sure we all do our best to be good people (okay, all is a stretch), and it made me wonder if you guys have ever had that one time that made you think, "Okay, I deserve this." My moment happened recently where I abandoned a friend and now they've pulled the ultimate trump to make sure I will always feel bad for it. What's your moment?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: Karma

Post by AYHJA »

You know, I used to feel that way, but the more I got close to my spirit, the more that I came to understand that's not quite how karma works, you know..?

We have to have downs to appreciate the ups, and vice versa...I have come to accept the fact that life is supposed to be hard, or well, supposed to be filled with challenges and things that force us to do evaluations of the things around us...You say you abandoned that friend, and while that may be true on some level, there are other factors to consider in that...Intent, purpose, time, place, etc...You can't consider one and not the other...

On top of that, I'm sure you've been through your fair share of heartache, and its not up to you to compare...Your job is to survive and be better for it...

VU Topic for reference: http://www.ayhja.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=279&t=3136

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links