The Snyder Cut

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
Sir Jig-A-Lot

The Snyder Cut

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Thoughts? Comments?

(This is especially aimed you, Ja)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: The Snyder Cut

Post by AYHJA »

First of all, I'm not sure how you snuck this in here, I'm here every day and missed it lol...

2nd of all...I've seen it. And I don't think I have a real lasting impression of it...I mean, that's kinda saying a lot too, I'm such a fanboy...I remember watching it, and I don't remember feeling any kinda way about it. Makes me feel like I need to watch it again.
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Re: The Snyder Cut

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

I was kinda indifferent too upon initial viewing of it,Ja. I feel there were as many good bits as there were bad bits to Snyder's behemoth of a cut.I've seen it a second time now & seen Whedon's theatrical version(which had grown on me with each successive watch) about 5 times over the years, and I ultimately feel there's a really good Justice League movie to be had if a skilled editor were to combine the best of both iterations.

I feel the DCEU finally had a live action winner this year with the flawless The Suicide Squad by James Gunn.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links