Whatcha Watching?

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Re: Whatcha Watching?

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

NFL Championship weekend :D

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Scrubs S7.
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
hotheat

Post by hotheat »

TTC 1299 - Impossible - Physics beyond the Edge; these are video lectures :hypno:

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Futurama rebirth

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Habib

Post by Habib »

A movie called "Changeling."
It is better to try and fail than to fail to try.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

I've been powering through a show I only discovered a week and a half ago: Supernatural. Now 4 eps deep into Season 4. It seems to get better with each successive season. A lot more freakier & hilarious.
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Sir Jig-A-Lot wrote:I've been powering through a show I only discovered a week and a half ago: Supernatural. Now 4 eps deep into Season 4. It seems to get better with each successive season. A lot more freakier & hilarious.
I discovered this show about 3-4 months ago, and I agree. It's great.
Season 5 wasn't too memorable, other than its arc takes up the entire, and successive season.

Also the cream of the crop tender cuties always seem to make their way onto this show (exception: Paris Hilton)
Last ep. I watched was when Dean was trapped underground with the horny demon, with possessed priest as BF.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Good Lord, man, this is the Greatest. Allison Mack is perhaps the embodiment of all that I look for in a woman.

Sorry for the superlatives; this is the first time I've caught an ep. of Smallville in over 4 years, and, well...

Allison Mack is still perfection.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п wrote: I discovered this show about 3-4 months ago, and I agree. It's great.
Season 5 wasn't too memorable, other than its arc takes up the entire, and successive season.

Also the cream of the crop tender cuties always seem to make their way onto this show (exception: Paris Hilton)
Last ep. I watched was when Dean was trapped underground with the horny demon, with possessed priest as BF.
I've only just begun S5 since that last post. Seems pedal-to-the-metal so far. I actually appreciate the mostly standalone eps of the first two seasons & the bigger arcs that came later. Just a cool show. Dean is a crack up & I dig that the music is all classic rockers & not current crap like most current shows feature.

Have any of you guys seen a show called Fringe? I was told to try it the other day once I'm done with Supernatural.
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

No. The only new show I've latched onto thus far is The Closer, and I'm really liking it.
(despite only having watched a half-dozen episodes of the series now entering its sixth season,
same with Supernatural).

I've already recommended to myself to watch The Shield, and then follow-up with the UK Life on Mars + prequel.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links